Monday, September 26, 2011

In the beginning

So where do I even begin? I've been thinking about this blogging adventure for months now and haven't had the faintest idea on how to start.  One thing about me is that I often just don't come up with a single idea. It is laced and interwoven with many many MANY other connecting points.  So let me see if I can pinpoint where the thought of this blog began.  I knew someone who began selling a new skincare line. She quit her job. She sold more. Her skin began to look really great. I wanted my skin to look great. Did it really work that well? Would it work that well on me? Could I actually make a little bit of money doing this? Could I make a lot of money?  Could I be an unconventional MLM (multi-level marketing) person? Maybe I could blog about my own personal experiences.  Maybe I could be unbelievably honest about the entire process. Maybe I could have friends join in on the experiment.  Maybe the people who also sold this skincare would be nervous about my lack of "go team go" rah rah rah selling attitude. Maybe people would check out my blog and see for themselves first hand the honest truth about this particular product.  And so here we are... after all that thought and prayer and consideration, we're blogging. 
So... this won't be a blog about my life as a mom, my amazingly wonderful husband and children, my cooking, my couponing, my diy projects, my sewing, photography or my baking (maybe I'll throw in a thing or 2 for justin (just-in-case).  It's actually going to be a real life honest to goodness test to see if this skincare stuff is really all it's cracked up to be. Because wouldn't you rather know and see it first hand then spend lots of time and money being duped into another product with sub par results? Here's to being the dupee!

No comments: