Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 1 vs Week 3

1 week in October 11, 2011
3 weeks. October 26, 2011
So we have a lot of work to do with our photos and angles, we know, we know... BUT I had to show some progress because otherwise you might think this is a big joke.  The lighting is COMPLETELY different in these 2 pictures, which explains the color of my skin.  But check out my spots... that is what we're working on here. We should have done the 2nd one without smiling. No need to focus on the wrinkles yet.  But wrinkles aside.... what do you think?  Pretty crazy huh? My skin is significantly more dry in the second picture too.  There are a couple of reasons for this. First, it was 80 degrees out and sunny in the first picture, not so much either of those 2 things in the second.  Also this REVERSE regimen is pretty strong and it does dry my skin out too.  I wasn't using a moisturizer because I didn't want to mess with my results, but that's just crazy.  My skin NEEDS moisture.  So I've been using a little more as of late. We'll see if it makes a big difference. With my photos tomorrow we'll try to be as close to the first ones as possible again.

As always ... to be continued.


No comments: