Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Picture retakes!

So how many times in school did you have to get "re-takes" of your school pictures? This may actually be my first time.  Not because my pictures were always so stunningly beautiful, but because we were too cheap to pay to have them taken again. hahaha! Well, we did RETAKES of my first R+F pictures.  Which may seem like cheating because my retakes were 1 week after my first ones.  But trust me, once you see the retakes you'll know I am not sugar coating anything here. The later ones are worse than the first ones.  But this is because my camera just didn't do my face justice and my photog's camera is da bomb.  So here are a few new pictures.  These aren't the latest.  These are actually from October 11. 2011 so almost a month ago.  We're taking more pictures tomorrow and I'll post those again as soon as I get them. 


Ok, this stuff definitely did not show up on my first pictures!
I actually have been noticing my mole under my right eye getting lighter.





So I actually do have some pictures from October 26 too. I'm going to post just one.  We did a horrible job of using the same poses/angles/expressions so I don't have any pictures that match up with the first ones.  Oops. But the one I do have you'll see in a minute and be amazed :).

No comments: