Friday, December 9, 2011

Game On

Ok... I have been SLACKING WAY too long.  I got my amazing results from my REVERSE regimen and then I started slacking a little. Quite honestly I had a handful of peeps tell me they could tell a huge difference, my face had a glow, it looked so much more bright, even toned... that I got happy and complacent. I actually read an article about that before. Can't remember where... but it seems to be true.  But while being complacent I was using the SOOTHE regimen sporadically, about once a day. I do get a very red and dry patch of skin on my chin so I started using SOOTHE before I was ready to amp up to the ANTI-AGE.  My red chin is practically gone. I will probably keep using the SOOTHE in the morning for now and only use the ANTI-AGE at night. I also don't quite have all the pieces of the ANTI-AGE regimen either.  That is another story.... who has time for it? No one... ok well here goes anyway :) ... 
I had a R+F "angel" help me out with purchasing quite a few of the R+F products to help me get a better start.  Since as you may have read I didn't have the cash to pony up the huge lot in the beginning.  Well my R+F "angel" was very helpful and generous initially and made me an amazingly wonderful proposal. One that I expressed a deep gratitude for and agreed with.  But in the sad way most people seem to work, greed set in and a certain someone got in her ear about what a great "deal" she was giving me and it suddenly turned from a generous wonderful help with R+F, to mind changing, price changing, available items changing, and an opportunity to make more money all in one weekend. Whateves... I continued to hold by our original agreement and got what I could, which I am still extremely grateful for! Trust me! Because of it I've actually been able to help out a couple other people so far. This is what it's about for me. helping people have a way to get amazing results.  So long story long.... I still need a couple things.  BUT.... now that my skin IS clear and even toned and nice and bright. I HAVE to get rid of my WRINKS because they are so much more apparent now.  So here goes.... I am going to do the AMP MD Roller tonight. 

I also have a Christmas party tomorrow night that I would LOVE to not be pasty white for. I think I'll throw on some sunless tanner too and see what kind of transformation we can get in 24 hours.  Which means shower+shave... which means GET GOING!

As always.... pics to follow.... eventually :)


No comments: