Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sunless Tanner

Here is my leg model for the sunless tanner.  No not my legs at all. Mine would probably be to the other side of the toilet and definitely not this in shape.  Because my model has been a user of other sunless tanners for quite awhile, her legs don't look that pasty white to begin with.  But I see 2 amazing things. 1 - this tan looks real! Not fake and gross and orange.  2 - she achieved this color only after using 2x.  AWESOME! I don't want to have to worry about remembering to use my sunless tanner for weeks at a time just to get a little glow.  With that being said, I do have a fancy Christmas party this weekend and I've currently sold all my tanners, and I won't get any more until Thursday. Christmas party is Saturday.  I will definitely post some before and after pictures and see if I get the same kind of results in only 2 days :).  Lucky you guys. 

Nice legs :)

No comments: