Monday, October 3, 2011

R Day!

The BIG DAY! My R Day - my REVERSE DAY!!! My highly anticipated package has FINALLY arrived. It's 9:45pm though and I still haven't opened it. I haven't opened it because I still haven't taken my before pictures. 2 reasons for that. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take them myself and I don't want my hubby to take them for me.  I know he sees me like this every day, but I don't really want him behind the camera taking them.  Weird? Probably. Reason two, I don't want to take pictures of my face anymore. Hahaha. Sure it sounded like a good idea initially.  I'm wondering why I did this. Funny.... this is exactly what happens when I'm about to do something out of my "normal/comfortable" element.  I am thinking "why in the world would I post my naked, bare face online for everyone to see".  But really, let's be honest, everyone already can see my face. It's ME who doesn't want to look at ME.. Ha. Isn't that the worst? Unless you have the highest confidence in yourself.  Seeing flawed pictures of myself is nothing short of depressing. I am usually a pretty big picture freak too - of others. However, when it's of me there are usually a BUNCH of takes to make sure it looks good, not too many chins, great smile - not too big or fake. I know some of you are completely agreeing with me because you're the ones I take these pictures with!!  And if you're not agreeing then that's fine too. You just keep on being pretty.  So anyway... I'll start tomorrow.  But here she is!




No comments: